You have likely heard a lot about the challenges for sellers in today’s market. While the market is undergoing a transition, there are good reasons to remain hopeful:
• Buyers look to purchase around significant life events, such as marriages, the birth of children, and new jobs – things that will keep happening and that will keep a level of demand that needs to be met.
• The government has created incentives for buyers, such as a home buyer tax credit, that will lead to increased demand. Get into the market now, before the tax credit expires in the spring of 2010.
• New Jersey has inherent advantages – jobs opportunities, great schools, prime location, and more – that allow homes to generally maintain their values, especially in the long run.
Learn more about the selling process with:
• Real Stories - Hear first hand from others about the real market conditions in New Jersey.
• Tips and resources specific to sellers
• Professional assistance – REALTORS® know the local market conditions better than anyone and can help you decide if now is the right time to sell.
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2010 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®